Foresters is an insurance company stationed in Canada. They are non profit and many agents like using them because of the following reasons:
1. They have a decent name recognition.
2. They have good prices for both smokers and non smokers.
3. They have a reasonably priced modified plan.
4. Foresters final expense does all their underwriting when you are with the client. Once you hang up from the interview, you are told whether they are approved or declined. No further underwriting needed.
5. Foresters usually answers the phone and they are willing to give you quotes and get you an underwriter on the phone.
6. Foresters has a non-med term life insurance that makes an easy sale when a customer wants 51k or more but they can’t afford a final expense policy with that face amount. The term insurance comes with a convertible rider, giving the client the choice to move to a whole life policy at anytime.