This post will be used to update subscribers and readers on the progress of the Final Expense 101 website.
The newest additions and changes will be posted at the top with a date. This way you can easily find the newest updates to the service.
If you'd like to know the direction and updates to the training program, you can read them in this article! Get started by scrolling down.
02/15/2021 - February.
A summary of all updates on this day are provided below:
- The website has been revamped so that members can easily participate from anywhere in the world, on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device!
- Discussion sections have been added into each lesson so that members may connect with fellow agents during the courses to help, ask for aid, further discuss a concept, provide feedback or suggestions, etc.
- Plans are in place to update videos and lessons.
- The courses, modules, and lessons are now laid out in a structure manner to make it easy to find where to begin.
- Courses, chapters, modules, and lessons are now fully tracked so that you can easily see where you left off in your learning.
- Members may now downgrade, upgrade, and cancel their subscription from inside the member dashboard.